Eagle Ray Divers??? Any Comments

1sttimerEa

They are pretty good. I dove with them last week. They are pretty good at handling mixed dive / snorkle groups and can drop you off at a beach if you want to afterwards. Their dive boats are pretty small so there normally aren't more than a few divers on board and a dm goes down with the divers.

I've gone with them twice. Once with just divers and another time with a mix of divers and snorkelers. They are a very nice outfit. Nice people, reasonable prices. They're also pretty close to the port. As has been noted, their boats are pretty small and no-frills if that matters to you.

They are pretty good. I dove with them last week. They are pretty good at handling mixed dive / snorkle groups and can drop you off at a beach if you want to afterwards. Their dive boats are pretty small so there normally aren't more than a few divers on board and a dm goes down with the divers.

Hi, SportsterJohn,

do you know where can I find a shower closed to the marina? My group booked a 2 reef snorkel trip with Eagle Ray, and wonder where can we take a shower after the trip. We are planning to have lunch and do some shopping after, but have to go back to the pier by 3:30PM.

I have no idea where they may have showers. I had Eagle Ray drop me off at Mr. Sancho's beach. They had the outside, quick rinse showers.

That is a good suggestion. Have them drop you are Mr. Sancho's or PB, which also has showers.

Thank you for both of you. I want to do PB or mr. sancho's too, but afraid we may not have enough time. we have only 2 1/2 hours to spend after the trip, so I want to stay close to the town or pier to have lunch and do some shopping.

This is our first cruise, I don't want to miss anything, especially the ship:D.

Ecstasy will dock from 8am - 4pm. May be we can spend an hour shopping before meeting with Eagle Ray. Do you know how early the shops will be open in the morning?

I did a Discover Scuba/2 tank dive with Eagle Ray and had a really good experience. They were flexible and dropped off a few members of our party at a beach when they did not want to go on a second dive (they wanted to shop - can you believe it, shopping over diving?!).

we dove with them (2 tank discovery dive) 18 months ago and really enjoyed it. we lucked out and it was just the two of us, which let us get more time underwater because we both made it through all of the preliminary stuff very quickly. they were really nice, really easy to work with, and very reasonably priced.

We have done the combined snorkel/dive with them and they were wonderful. I think the divers get more out of the experience than the snorkelers do, as the water is 20-30 ft deep where they let the snorkelers out, but if you have a group that wants to do both, they will accommodate.

Archived