Best massage in Mexico?????

carontori

Wow, thats a big net you cast. You do know that Mexico is a rather large country.

Looking at your signature line, I'm assuming you are talking about the 4 places you will visit in Mexico next month.

Of these, I can only comment about 2 of them. Cabo & Puerto Vallarta.

In Puerto Vallarta there is a spa up on the hillside (sorry, can't remember the name). Its claim to fame is the incredible view you will enjoy. My wife and some of her girlfriends went and the report was that the massage was so-so, the view was great.

In Cabo is where my wife's favorite is. It is a local place called Bel Aire Spa. It's not on the beach and it's not in a fancy building. What it is though, is a great spa. Prices are 1/2 what the resort spa's charge. My wife and her friend normally go twice in the week that we are down there in Cabo every year. Plus, she is always angling for a third trip.

I am including a link where I have the building centered on a map. Hover over the squares on the map and it will reveal names. In this case, find the one that lights up with the name "Mi Casa" It's a pretty good restaurant. Directly across the street and a little hook around the corner to the left is where the spa is (right next door to Cabo Coffee). If you look a little further to the right, you will see the Cabo Wabo Cantina (which is a good landmark in Cabo).

There is also a place at a beach bar that is supposed to be good but we haven't tried it yet. The bar is called "The Sand Bar" and it is on Medano Beach in Cabo. There, they have a deal called "Get Hammered While You Get Nailed". It equals drinks, a pedicure, & reflexology foot massage. My wife intends to try this in 2 weeks when we are there.

http://www.wikimapia.org/#lat=22.88266&lon=-109.914833&z=17&l=0&m=a&v=2

You can also find this place highlighted on the map. The map is dragable as well as zoomable.

One more tidbit. In the bottom right corner of the map, in the marina you will see a large pier sticking out in the water. That is where the ships tenders will let you off.

Hope you have a great cruise.

Where is the best place to get a massage in Mexico?

Best massage by far is at Krystals in PV. Two people, relaxing 75 minutes. This is the web site you need to book in advance, we tried to get a facial when we saw how nice it was but they were booked all day. The prices are in paso not dollars. There is a email on the bottom for Krystals and Marina Vallarta. Also PV time is central time and ship will be mountain when you get there.

http://www.go2vallarta.com/milleniummassage/

• 4 weeks later...

Archived