Info about Kim Beddall's whale watching tour in Samana

clerky96

Since others have asked about Kim Beddall's whale watching tour in Samana, I wanted to furnish some information that I received. I had been in contact with her, but had not heard from her recently. Since we will be in Samana next Sunday, I gave up and booked a tour with NCL. Yesterday I got an email from her. She was revamping her boat schedule to accommodate NCL cruisers (since we don't dock until 10). So if anyone is interested, you can now book an afternoon tour with her.

One note, the tour does not get back to Samana until 5 pm, so you must go directly to the dock to catch the 5:30 (last) tender back to the ship. A little too close for my comfort.

Thanks, Clerky. I am in the same boat (no pun intended) about going with Kim's company. She didn't reply to either of my emails, which is annoying. We're on the NCL Dawn in a few weeks, with a 10am-7pm schedule while in Samana, so if what you're saying about the timing is accurate, then that is a little close for comfort. But... I've seen it written on more than one website that hers is the best company to go with, and it's definitely cheaper than the NCL version, so I can't quite let go of the idea of going with Kim. Any other opinions/ideas out there?

Archived