Eurodam - October 15, 2008 (3-day cruise)

jmk22574

It looks like this three-day cruise is still available (not chartered), but I thought I'd ask for some more expert knowledge on this situation on the HAL boards. That really stinks that the CC group on the October 18th sailing has been canceled, but I just wanted to make sure the 3-day cruise leading up to that sailing date is still open for booking. I understand many people had booked these two cruises B2B, so will most of you keep the 3-day cruise or cancel it instead?

Jill

My take is that the 3 day charter was a rumor. Given the forward nature of this sail and that the subsequent sail was indeed chartered added fuel to the rumor. That HAL changed the cabin number scheme added increased uncertainty.

That cabins are being sold to the general public, right now, is fact.

I do not think anyone on this board can say, with absolute certainty, that this cruise will not become chartered, given it's ten months out there.

If I were booked on this sail, I would not bet the farm, just yet.

Imagine all the cruise ship passengers, across all cruise lines, who are not made aware of the potential for charters by their TAs, do not read their cruise contracts and /or do not come to CC for their daily dose of reality......

Archived