Question for Sally

Majesty Fan

One thing we are always short of each year is scientific calculators, the ones with "sin" and "cos" (sine and cosine) functions. We realize this is a more expensive item, but we always get plenty of pencils, pens, erasers, scissors, etc, so these calculators would be the best item to bring. As our established students get older, we need more and more of these higher priced items. As a second choice, geometry sets that include a protractor and compass are also needed.

Many thanks! These items go to the Cozumel Chrysalis Group, which supports children of low income families by providing school supplies, shoes and uniforms. This year Chrysalis has 273 local students on its roster, from 1st grade through 12th. Your generosity is greatly appreciated.

I found scientific calculators at the dollar store. I used mine for months and then bought several to bring down. Since it is back to school time, I bet that you could find them on the shelf. This is a great organization and they really help alot of kids here.

We planned on going to the mini-golf as we missed it last time because of rain. Got stuck in Cn'C waiting for the rain to stop.

I will check out dollar store and hope I can find what you need. If not there, Walmart here I come.

Archived