Fiesta Partyboat-Cozumel ? I was Booked on it ? What happened ?

mr jailerman

I booked The Fiesta along with a friend back in early October for my Feb 21st cruise on the Inspiration. I have not seen it listed on the shore excursion list for a few months But when I printed out my E-Docs last week it still showed The Fiesta as my excursion. Now tonight I pull up My Reservation @ Carnival.com and they have me going on some Deluxe Beach Snorkel excursion..Anyone have a clue what's up here ? This is the third week of February and spring break is not till March so it can't be that ?? HELP ME ?? (I don't want to snorkel !!:eek: ) Thanks for any info you may have !:D

I booked The Fiesta along with a friend back in early October for my Feb 21st cruise on the Inspiration. I have not seen it listed on the shore excursion list for a few months But when I printed out my E-Docs last week it still showed The Fiesta as my excursion. Now tonight I pull up My Reservation @ Carnival.com and they have me going on some Deluxe Beach Snorkel excursion..Anyone have a clue what's up here ? This is the third week of February and spring break is not till March so it can't be that ?? HELP ME ?? (I don't want to snorkel !!:eek: ) Thanks for any info you may have !:D

em, did you try calling carnival to find out? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: and if you did, what did they have to say?

i

em, did you try calling carnival to find out? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: and if you did, what did they have to say?

i

I just realized this about 1 hour ago !! :) The Shore excursion desk is already closed for tonight. You think since not only did they change my excursion, But my friends as well you might get a phone call or something ?? Whow ! That must be in one of their many FINE PRINT contracts that they can change things and not notify anyone ? I'll find out tomorrow..

Archived