Caribbean Princess 3/4 Day Cruises Now Listed on Princess Website

chefim

I just noticed that Princess has now added the 3&4 day cruises to their site. These are the cruises that will take care of the dry dock that was canceled for Caribbean Princess.

We booked a BE guarantee on the April 27th sailing, and got a great price.

I am sure these will go fast once people see the deals.

Regards,

Chef

I'm going around and around with these cruises. I don't really have the vacation time for the 4 day but it's almost the same price as the 3 day. I'm sailing the CB for the first time in November and it would be fun to check it out on a short cruise. I'm not making any decisions until I see what happens with my tax returns. So if I go, it will probably be last minute.

when i got my email this morning, i booked the 5/11 sailing as fast as we could. too good of a deal to pass up!

i have been gone from the boards for awhile, what is the dry dock cancellation you were referring to?

CB was supposed to be going into dry dock to upgrade it to match the Crown and Emerald. Story is that the dry dock did not have the room for them, and in order to fill those dates they decided to do these short cruises.

Regards,

Chef

Archived