Victoria - Hop On, Hop Off Big Bus

hybrn8

Thanks just noticed that now - will try and find the right answer for them.

Here's a link to the Big Bus for Victoria - the closest stop to the cruise ship terminal would be #23 - Mile Zero - perhaps somebody in Victoria might know if they shuttle from the pier to either this stop or downtown or whether you can flag them down outside the terminal.

http://www.bigbus.ca/staticpages/index.php?page=vicroute

Cheers

Dennis

I think stop #11 - Fisherman's Wharf - would be closer to Ogden Point than Mile 0.

Interesting information, I'm in Victoria all the time and never knew they had one of these bus tours. Of course as I was born there and visit several times a year - I don't need a tour!

Most cruiselines supply a shuttle to the side of the Empress Hotel where all of the activity is. There is a charge for the shuttle(last time we were there it as $6pp r.t. Then maybe you can find where the bus stops from there.

marilyn

"I think stop #11 - Fisherman's Wharf - would be closer to Ogden Point than Mile 0"

You might be right but it is a nice walk along the shoreline until you get to Mile 0 - if you shuttle to the Empress you should be able to see the hop on hop off buses there.

Cheers

Dennis

We are on a Pacific Northwest cruise in April on Celebrity Mercury and this hop on hop off bus is one of the tours the ship is offering so I would think it would pick us up and drop us off at the pier. It is a double decker red bus and if you do not get off at all it is a one hour tour.

Lynn

Archived