Malia Resort Prices

drenabegay

How much is it to spend a day at the Malia Resort? :confused: I saw $25 but I didn't know if that was per person or family. My family and I would love to be able to use the beach, pool and other facilities, but we would like to know the price. Also, does the Johann and Sandra Land's End Boat Tour take you to the main sightseeing places?:rolleyes:

Drena

I hope someone answers this for you as we would also like to know. I have heard different stories some say they do charge others say they don't as long as you eat or drink there. Some say they take a deposit and than refund you the rest if you don't use it all, so hopefully someone on here has been there recently and can tell both of us. Also is it better to get a water taxi there or a regular one? I heard that if you just ask a water taxi to take you to Nikki Beach that they know exactly where it is?

I wrote directly to the ME CABO and this is the response...from Daniela Lopez at the Front Desk

$35 per person, which can be used towards food and beverages, you get towels and can use the pool.

Sounds like they basically want you to spend $35 while lounging there. You check in at the front desk for the day pass.

guestservice@mebymeliacabo.com

That's where I am headed when in Cabo. Good luck!

Laura:cool:

Archived