Dinner Tour at Ephesus

We'll be on the Prinsendam in October and while in Kusadasi, they offer an evening at the library in Ephesus (dinner or cocktails) with chamber music. Wondering if anyone has been on this tour and how you liked it. Was it comfortable?

Thank you.

Charlie

The Library at Ephesus is an open air ruin in the middle of the site (sorry, I don`t know if you knew this or where thinking of a normal Library room type of thing in a building). I can imagine them placing tables and making it very romantic and pleasant to sit & listen to the music. May be a little chilly in October though, so take a jacket. I haven`t done it, but it sounds lovely, and if it`s on a ships tour they will make sure you get return to the ship in time. It would definately be a wonderful experience.

I've been to EPHESUS too and like Taf said I can't see them (whoever them is) setting up tables and chairs in a historic ruin with accompaning chamber music.....it's hardly level and smooth/flat to do such a thing. But who am I to tell HAL what's what ?

CIAO, :o

We did a tour that sounds quite similar to this one while on Crystal Symphony June before last. It was cocktails and appetizers at the base of the amphitheater (not inside!). I'll try to attach a picture (I'm not good at this...so we'll see:o). I think it was a magical evening. I would suggest bug repellent (we seemed to have mosquito/ant bites afterward).

The tables are set in the background. Beautiful place to watch the sun set too!

81358803_groupphoto0001.jpg.68a3f990a6dfe91fc088c3398c09b6d1.jpg

Archived