panorama on Conquest?

cuestic66

I can't comment on that specific room, but I can tell you that we LOVED that deck on the Valor! Close to all the activity, and you are steps from the deck/pool! You will love it. I am GUESSING that the white area is the back side of the elevators, which would be no problem for you at all. That's my guess!!!

Getting ready to book our cruise for May. I am looking at 1062 on the panorama deck. Anybody know anything about this room? What is across the hall in the blank white area? Thanks in advance for the help.

We are sailing on Conquest on Feb 17th and staying in 1042 on Panorama. I believe that 1062 is across the hall from the backside of the elevator bank. I'll take a look on our cruise and if it is different I will repost the correct answer.

Walt

That would be great. We will be going the 11th of May. I was thinking that there really wasnt anything there but not sure. Really looking forward to this since it will be our second cruise and our first balcony.:D

Archived