Brilliance cabins 9594 9596 9598 9600

syljo

Hi,

Has anyone stayed in any of these cabins on the Brilliance, 9594, 9596, 9598 and 9600. There are 4 of us staying in 9596, is it a double sofa bed and where is the pullman bed.

Any details or photos would be welcome.

Thanks in anticipation.

The other bed is a pullout sofa.

Thanks Sue great picture even shows new bedding. My family are in all four cabins quoted. Hope the balcony in 9594 is good as I have put my Aunt and Uncle in that one as it is their 50th Wedding AN. and they have not cruised before. Anyone with photos of 9594 out there?

Thanks again.

Thanks Sue great picture even shows new bedding. My family are in all four cabins quoted. Hope the balcony in 9594 is good as I have put my Aunt and Uncle in that one as it is their 50th Wedding AN. and they have not cruised before. Anyone with photos of 9594 out there?

Thanks again.

I had the end one like theirs but the lower category 8586. Here is the balcony though theirs will be mirror image. And their room is wider so there balcony will be a bit wider also.This is for a general idea.

IMG_2514.jpg

IMG_2515.jpg

I had the end one like theirs but the lower category 8586. Here is the balcony though theirs will be mirror image. And their room is wider so there balcony will be a bit wider also.This is for a general idea.

IMG_2514.jpg

IMG_2515.jpg

Thanks again Sue, you have really helped me. Last 2 cruises were on Splendour for me so dont know much about Brilliance. But it looks great. Keep up the non smoking I have just done 15 years, it gets easier.

IMG_2514.jpg

IMG_2515.jpg

Thanks again Sue, you have really helped me. Last 2 cruises were on Splendour for me so dont know much about Brilliance. But it looks great. Keep up the non smoking I have just done 15 years, it gets easier.

Your very welcome, Brilliance is an absolutely gorgeous ship. Click on the link in my signature for more pictures.

Make sure you take the glass elevators to the 13th floor and look towards the water for a nice surprise and make sure while you are up there you look "down through" the cocktail table in the Crown and Anchor lounge.

Archived