once you pay in full for your cruise....

dis2cruise

can you book palo and spa treatments???

thanks

cheryl

You still have to wait for the 105 day mark for suites, the 90 day mark for Castaway club members and the 75 day mark for first time cruisers, even if you pay off your cruise early.

You still have to wait for the 105 day mark for suites, the 90 day mark for Castaway club members and the 75 day mark for first time cruisers, even if you pay off your cruise early.

If you purchased the REAS (Romantic Escape at Sea) package, you can also book at the 105 day mark (if you are paid in full).

We have booked the romance at sea package, but were told that this meant we could book the one Palo dinner early but would have to wait to book other Palo offerings (and I assume spa) until the regular 75 day mark. Is this correct? Do we book them direct with Disney or the TA?

We have booked the romance at sea package, but were told that this meant we could book the one Palo dinner early but would have to wait to book other Palo offerings (and I assume spa) until the regular 75 day mark. Is this correct? Do we book them direct with Disney or the TA?

Not sure who gave you that info, but I'm pretty sure that you can book everything at the 105 day mark, but not 100% positive. I would call DCL to confirm.

The only way to book Palo, spa and excursions, prior to boarding the ship, is to do it online. DCL will not do it over the phone. All you need to get into your reservation online, is your DCL reservation number.

I emailed Disney last night and they confirmed (wow do they respond quickly) that the romance at sea package does indeed give you access to booking everything early (yeah!) This is what they said to do. Access the reservation, pay. You then access My Disney Cruise and there are buttons for booking Palo, spa, excursions etc. etc. You can only do this at the 105 day mark and after you have paid in full.

when i finally reach the time that i can book palo how do i do it?? do i do it online and sign onto disney cruise and put my ressie number in or do i call them????'

thanks

cheryl

Since they set up the online system a few years ago, they stopped doing ressies over the phone. The only way to book anything, prior to boarding the ship, is online. All you need is your DCL ressie number and your birthdate to access your ressie.

Archived