Carnival Conquest Food

SoonerOne

We are leaving in 5 days, woooo-hoooo! What's your not to miss, most favorite food on the Conquest? I'm going to have a hard time getting the DH to dress up at night for dinner in the dining room. Is the dining room food good, we have the 8:00 Monet dining room seating.:)

We went on the Carnival Conquest 2 years ago and the food was great. I did miss the a la carte omelet in the mornings. The Elation had everything seperate and you could point. The Conquest, and more recently, the Spirit had everything mixed up and you either had them put it in or you didn't. I had to pick out the green peppers.

One thing we tried and didn't like was Caribbean jerk chicken. I also didn't like their version of tortilla chips. They were actually pita chips, much thcker. One thing we discovered that is good was the chocolate melting cake. You can buy it in kit form in grocery stores. It's made by Betty Crocker. All it really is is chocolate cake mix and hot fudge. You wouldn't have to buy the kit. :p

Archived