RC Mariner of the Seas cabin 6502

Hey everyone!

Has anyone stayed in cabin 6502 or any of the cabins on the Mariner (or sister ships) that are on the 6th deck, very front of the ship? ( window looking forward ) Unsure if I want to keep my reservation because I am unsure if this cabin is worth it- :confused: I normally cruise another line and always have a balcony midship. Any input would be greatly appreciated! :) Thanks! Stephanie

Hey everyone!

Has anyone stayed in cabin 6502 or any of the cabins on the Mariner (or sister ships) that are on the 6th deck, very front of the ship? ( window looking forward ) Unsure if I want to keep my reservation because I am unsure if this cabin is worth it- :confused: I normally cruise another line and always have a balcony midship. Any input would be greatly appreciated! :) Thanks! Stephanie

Hi Stephanie,

I'm booked in cabin #6202 on the Mariner for our Spring Break in March. So I can't say for sure what we'll think, but we liked the idea of the extra room for my family of 4 and the kids like the idea of looking out the large window to see where we are going. We've have been at the fornt of FOS twice and saw no difference.

Hope that helps,

Knuckles

Archived