Freestyle 2.0 on Dawn

cmztravelers

I've read some reviews on the Dawn from recent cruisers but no mention of any Freestyle 2.0 implementations. I'm cruising at the beginning of March and I'm hoping some of the new upgrades will be in place. Can some of you recent passengers let us know what to expect, if anything. Thanks!

You're probably a little too early since it will just start rolling out at the beg. of March, ship by ship.

Some things, however, could be in place. They're already serving the glass of complimentary champagne. An additional "VIP" party for suites & villas has been added (on the Gem according to "live" reporting).

The actual kickoff, however, is beg. of March - end of May.

Have fun on the Dawn. Great ship!:D Just remember, the fish always swim forward (take a look at the carpet outside your cabin).;)

It is my understanding that the rollout of 2.0 started immediately upon the announcement which was made in December, understanding that it will take awhile to establish all aspects on all ships. Since I am cruising on the Dawn that is why I was asking specifically about that ship. Just curious to know what I can expect at this point with 2.0 on the Dawn.

You're probably a little too early since it will just start rolling out at the beg. of March' date=' ship by ship.

Some things, however, could be in place. They're already serving the glass of complimentary champagne. An additional "VIP" party for suites & villas has been added (on the Gem according to "live" reporting).

The actual kickoff, however, is beg. of March - end of May.

Have fun on the Dawn. Great ship!:D Just remember, the fish always swim forward (take a look at the carpet outside your cabin).;)[/quote']

That is very cute about the fish swimming forward. We will be on the Dawn March 23, and I will definately look at the fish, and that is a clever way to mark which way is forward. :)

That is very cute about the fish swimming forward. We will be on the Dawn March 23, and I will definately look at the fish, and that is a clever way to mark which way is forward. :)

No swimming fish on the Dawn. However, the forward elevators have pictures of Flowers at the stairway in front of the elevators, the Midship elevators have pictures of Marilyn Monroe and the Aft elevators have...well I'm not sure what the pictures are of. They might be sunsets, I'm not really sure.

Archived