Ideas on Shore Excursions

Johnboy1

My wife and I are going on our first cruise - Oosterdamleaving San Diego 1 Mar for 7 nights in Mexico Riviera. We were wondering if anyone had recommendations for snorkeling? We are looking at either Santa Maria Cove in Cabo or the long boat tour to an island while in Puerto Vallarta. Any ideas would be most helpful. We have other questions too but want to start with this.:)

Welcome to Cruise Critic! I took the snorkel excursion to Santa Maria Cove in Nov. 06, and it was fantastic! Snorkeling was from the catamaran. What was amazing was the ride to Los Arcos for pictures and the sail across the bay. Concordia and Copala in Mazatlan is a good choice, as well as the Walking Tour and Estuaries and Bird Watching. In Puerto Vallarta we took the Rythms of the Night ....we actually had dinner at table for 2 overlooking the ocean..very romantic! The show that followed, an Aztec Wedding ..contemporary dance, was very impressive. The boat ride was a lot of fun, too. We did this on the Oosterdam last December. Enjoy your cruise!

Karen

Archived