Cabin Selection Quest

Golspie

We are considering booking a verandah cabin on Azamara Quest for 24 nights Singapore-Athens 2009. The cabins that are available are on Deck 8 and are amidships between 8015 and 8000. I see that the pool deck is directly above. Has anyone had any noise issues in these cabins because of this?

Thanks in advance for your comments.

We are considering booking a verandah cabin on Azamara Quest for 24 nights Singapore-Athens 2009. The cabins that are available are on Deck 8 and are amidships between 8015 and 8000. I see that the pool deck is directly above. Has anyone had any noise issues in these cabins because of this?

Thanks in advance for your comments.

We were in 8024, and never heard a thing from the deck above, sorry to say that not even the spiel through the Panama Canal came down to our balcony very clearly, and was meant to be broadcast to all on deck, and I had hoped some could be heard clearly. I could hear SOME but not well enough so one must be on deck to hear it. Announcements are not in cabins unless vitally important!

The only problem with deck 8 was it was a bit more "rocky" in the high seas we went through than the lower decks but you're only up there for sleeping and it rocked usto sleep nicely.:)

Archived