Mystery Theatre night on Mariner (Eastern)?

Just read a review from last year, and poster said there was a Murder Mystery night on board, cost around $50/pp and included dinner at Portofino. Does anyone who has been on her recently know if this is still offered? we are doing the Eastern Route on 3/2, and my wife would LOVE to participate, Im thinking could be a great surprise for her

thanks!

We were on the Mariner Nov. 25 Eastern run and did this.

It was $49.95 per person. You start in a lounge with drinks and hor'dearves (sp). The actors lay out the "mystery" and you get introduced to the characters. After the murder takes place you move down to Portofino's which is closed to everyone else that night.

From there you order dinner and the play proceeds with the characters going from table to table where you can ask them questions while you try to figure out who the murderer is. At the same time they are performing between tables and isles.

We had a fun time except for where they sat us. It was in the way of the characters and at least 3 times the waiter came over and asked me to move in one direction or the other for the characters. That did tick me off so be sure of where you are seated before you actually sit down.

Marilyn

Archived