Lamanai - Feb 21st

przyk

I will be in Belize on the Carnival Legend on Feb 21st. I am interested in an excursion to Lamani, but it appears Carnival does not offer one.

No one else in my party wants to go so I am trying to find out if anyone has booked a Lamani excursion on that date. If so, I would really appreciate the name of the company you booked thru so I can make a reservation. The company I looked at would not reserve a tour for just one person.

I will be in Belize on the Carnival Legend on Feb 21st. I am interested in an excursion to Lamani, but it appears Carnival does not offer one.

No one else in my party wants to go so I am trying to find out if anyone has booked a Lamani excursion on that date. If so, I would really appreciate the name of the company you booked thru so I can make a reservation. The company I looked at would not reserve a tour for just one person.

We are booked on March 6 with Belizecruiseexcursions. There is just two of us as far as we know.

Belizecruiseexcursions requires a 2 person minimum. That's why I am trying to find out if anyone else is booked with them or any other tour company on Feb. 21st.

I suppose I could E mail them and ask if they have a tour booked that day. I was just hoping to find someone else who has already booked, so I could join their tour.

we are a party of 5 on the legend with you, and are going to lamani. we are booked with belizecruiseexcursions. we will be at the meet & greet on board - check out the roll call thread "legend 2/17". brent

Thank you Froufie for pointing me to the roll call section of the forum. I had not stumbled across it yet.

blk90, I saw your post on our ship's roll call. I already e mailed Belize cruise excursions to see if I can reserve to join you.

Now that the temperature has gotten above zero we are expecting 3 more inches of snow. I can't wait to get out of here.

I just received my confirmation from Belize Cruise Excursions, whoo hoo, I'm going to Lamanai!!

Thanks again, I will post a report after we return home.

I booked with this company a year ago. We had perfect weather, informative guides, memorable trip to this majestic site. You will enjoy.

Archived