Question About Carnival Ground Transfers ??

mr jailerman

I just changed my airline reservation so that now I will arrive 1 day before my cruise. I have already paid for my Canival ground transfers out of the port of Tampa. Can I just rent a car for the day I am in Tampa and then turn it in the next Morning @ the airport and take my pre-paid transfer or do you think that I would be better off to Try to refund the transfer, take a Cab to Hotel and then cab it to the Port the next morning ?? Any advice would be great as I usually fly out the day of my cruise, But the Weather has been BAD this year in Chicago (1000 flights canceled yesterday alone !) Thanks for any advice..:)

I just changed my airline reservation so that now I will arrive 1 day before my cruise. I have already paid for my Canival ground transfers out of the port of Tampa. Can I just rent a car for the day I am in Tampa and then turn it in the next Morning @ the airport and take my pre-paid transfer or do you think that I would be better off to Try to refund the transfer, take a Cab to Hotel and then cab it to the Port the next morning ?? Any advice would be great as I usually fly out the day of my cruise, But the Weather has been BAD this year in Chicago (1000 flights canceled yesterday alone !) Thanks for any advice..:)

C'mon now people..:)

We're flying in the day before and are planning on just taking cabs...at least your airport didn't get security threats yesterday...apparently someone is planning on messing up RDU...great thoughts since I'm already terrified of flying!

K

Are you staying near the airport? If you so use there shuttle to get from and to the airport and meet your Carnival transportation as planned. Depending on the distance to the port from you hotel may help with the taxi decision. The long the ride the higher the fare.

Geocko7:o

Thanks everyone for your answers. Carnival just told me that I could mail them the un-used Transfer ticket with a letter stating why I chose not to use it, and they would then CONSIDER the refund .:eek: Anyway Carnival not looking to return money is no big surprise..Happy cruising to all!!:D

Archived