7 night med cruise recommendations please

Due to time constraints with our jobs we are only able to be gone from the office for 10-11 days max. We are looking into a 7 night cruise to the mediterranean. We can have a few days pre cruise stay plus the 7-8 day cruise and be back in 10-11 days. Which line would you recommend for a nice 7 night cruise that gives me the most bang for my buck. Thanks in advance.

A little info on us. It will be just dh and I cruising in fall of 2009. We are in our mid 40's and very easily pleased. We are very laid back, but can do formal too. We have cruised Carnival, Royal Caribbean and Princess and have enjoyed each one for different reasons.

We are mid 40's and have the same issues, can only be away for 10 or so days. We are going on the NCL Gem this May. FLying out on a Thursday night, arriving in Barcelona on Friday, boarding the ship on Sunday. 7 day cruise, off the ship on Sunday morning and flying home on a 11:00 am flight. It seemed like the best schedule and cruise for us. I will be posting more when we get home in May. Good luck with your planning.

missty

Missty...thanks so much for the reply! I will look into NCL, I have never cruised with them...have you? Can you compare NCL cruise with Carnival, Princess or Royal Car. I am interested in anything you have lol Have a great cruise, I will look forward to a review!

Laura

Archived