Balcony Guarantee _ Legend

iggy38

I have booked a Balcony Guarantee on the Legend in less then two months!!! I am wondering how many people have ended up with obstructed view balconies (lifeboats). For my first cruise I would hope I did not get that view! Let me know thanks!

Hey Iggy38;

We're sailing on the Legend on 3/2/08 and have an 8C cabin with the extended balcony. We've had our cabin assignment for quite a while now, so we know we don't have an obstructed view. We've found that the earlier you book (whenever possible, of course), the better location you usually get. That's not ALWAYS the case but so far it's worked for us and for our friends. Have a great cruise! :D

Hey Iggy-

I am on the same cruise with you and wondering the same thing. I also have a Balcony guarantee. I was told by my TA that it will be 8A or higher so the only way you would get an obstructed view would be if you got an upgrade to a 9A cabin. If you get one of the following it will be obstructed.

Balcony Staterooms with obstructed views:

Located on UPPER DECK: 5142 through and including 5191; 5224 through and including 5239; 5241, 5243, 5245.

Good Luck to the both of us!

I looked at the floor plans again and it appears there are only 2 (9A Cabins with obstructed views-5241, 5243). They are both located on the Upper Deck. There is still no guarantee that you won't get one of these but since there are only 2 that odds are in your favor.

Archived