Sea princess

Ra58

Hopefully Toto will know.:(

First I have heard about it. Wouldn't surprise me though, Princess seems to be sending all of the GREAT ships out of the fleet. :( I hope your wrong on this one, I would hate to see the SEA go. :(

Ah Haaaaaaa, just found the thread on Cruise Critic discussing this. Sea Princess

Passengers on OV1 cruises have recently been told it's either Sea or the Grand :) in 2009/2010. Both of the current OV ships are 20+ years old with no new builds on order and as Carnival's fastest growing cruise line (% increase in pax) it will be another ship taken from one of the other lines it owns, we already have hand me down ships like the old P&O Arcadia (which was Star Princess in 1989) now OV1 and Aida Blu (Which was Crown Princess in 1990) now OV2.

So your 4 oldest in the fleet I think are Sun ('95), Dawn ('97), Grand ('97) and Sea ('99) and so it's place your best on one of the above!

Archived