Pearl Review Feb 3-8 The short version

We got on the ship on the 3rd. It was nice.

We sailed on the 4th and found the Deck 7 Promenade area to be my new favorite area on the ship

We stopped in Cozumel on the 5th. Beach break was almost worth it...almost.

We stopped in Grand Cayman on the 6th. Got off the ship, found that GC looks just like every other beach resort town, and got back on the ship.

We sailed on the 7th. Packing sucks.

We got off the ship in Miami on the 8th. 12,000 other cruisers getting off of 3 ships showed me that the BAGS program is worth every penny.

The entertainment was great, and I really liked how they handled the Super Bowl. NCL makes the best Super Bowl cake.

Say good bye to Ray Ray and say hello to Mr. Pennywhistle and his assistant Freddie Mercury.

I'll post the long version tomorrow, I'm tired and I'm suffering from "cruise vision" (the illusion that everything is still moving as though I'm still on the ship, but have been on land for over 12 hours.)

Glad to hear you had a nice trip on the Pearl. Looking forward to reading your review as we'll be boarding her on 2/17. Five days isn't very long, is it? Can't wait to hear all of the details on the freestyle experience and Ray Ray's departure! Did you run him off with your fishnet speedo??

We got on the ship on the 3rd. It was nice.

We sailed on the 4th and found the Deck 7 Promenade area to be my new favorite area on the ship

We stopped in Cozumel on the 5th. Beach break was almost worth it...almost.

We stopped in Grand Cayman on the 6th. Got off the ship, found that GC looks just like every other beach resort town, and got back on the ship.

We sailed on the 7th. Packing sucks.

We got off the ship in Miami on the 8th. 12,000 other cruisers getting off of 3 ships showed me that the BAGS program is worth every penny.

The entertainment was great, and I really liked how they handled the Super Bowl. NCL makes the best Super Bowl cake.

Say good bye to Ray Ray and say hello to Mr. Pennywhistle and his assistant Freddie Mercury.

I'll post the long version tomorrow, I'm tired and I'm suffering from "cruise vision" (the illusion that everything is still moving as though I'm still on the ship, but have been on land for over 12 hours.)

. . .but how was the lemonade???;):D

Archived