When a cabin upgrade is not an upgrade

spoona

Whoo hoo thanks for the pics Den:) I booked A201 for that reason, looks great!!! Our inside wont have the bunks folded up as its only sold as a twin/queen:)

Chez

xx

We didnt hear any engin noise while on the rear deck or walking down the hallway to it,I think because "A' deck is so high.

also the side your cabin is on has no exit door from memory so the only traffic in your part of the hallway will be be for those few cabins,so nice and quet. If you walk to the rear from your side I am sure you can cut through the steward service area to get to the door.

Den

ooooh thankyou Den:) we are booked in A201 for that reason, sounds great!! spas and easy access to the buffet!! Icy told me she spent heaps of time on this rear deck.

Chez

xx

We had A167 on our cruise and loved it except that it was inside. Very handy to buffet, rear deck and pools.

Don

And here a a few more:

1. The bathroom

2. SOOOO much drawer/cupboard (there were also the bedside tables that we didn't even open)

3. From the cabin door - bathroom and cupboards to the left and mirror on the right wall showing the rest of the cabin...

IMG_1366sml.jpg.38998998bf53ab5270f2b7d173b03fa4.jpg

IMG_1365_sml.jpg.c092297dba3251917f76eb251d9983e5.jpg

IMG_1384sml.jpg.569eaddf7871dea906535f4b5a47683d.jpg

Den, this was the inside of the cabin...

Hi Libby,

I have to ask, do the TV's in the cabin still point straight out from the shelf on the wall so that you can't view it properly from the bed?

Don

Hi Don,

I don't remember having a problem seeing the tv but you did have to lie on your side to watch because the tvs weren't in front of you. They were flat screens pointing out diagonally from the corner (does that make sense??). They were quite easy to see from where our bed was positioned.

Archived