Caribbean Princess - Turks/Caicos

FunandSunPeeps

Quick question...going on a 4 day cruise on the Caribbean Princess to Turks/Caicos in late April. What is there fun to do on the island as I believe we will only be there from 7am - 2pm? Also....do they still have the cold seafood buffet on the sailaway day??

Yes they still have the seafood buffet on 7 day cruises. Who knows what we are getting ourselves into with these 4 day cruises.

Yes they still have the seafood buffet on 7 day cruises. Who knows what we are getting ourselves into with these 4 day cruises.

You will need to hurry and report when you get back to let those who sail after you, such as myself, know the scoop!

As for Grand Turk, I was doing a bit of reading this morning. Since we aren't there too late I think we will just waste away in Margaritaville.

I was told by the Princess rep on the phone that the menus would be the same.

Grand Turk - if you like snorkeling - great snorkeling and barrier/coral reefs. I hear the Gibbs Cay excursion is great. Great SCUBA diving. They have an excursion called Discover SCUBA for non-certifed divers. It is a shallow dive to a maximum 30 feet. It is a great way to get a taste for diving. Once you get bit, you'll want to do it again and again.

Margaritaville - at the cruise terminal, inground fresh water pool, beach front, margaritas -need I say more.

Princess's website had a list of the excursions under the 4 day itinerary

For more info - www.grandturkcc.com www.turksandcaicostourism.com

Grand Turk - if you like snorkeling - great snorkeling and barrier/coral reefs. I hear the Gibbs Cay excursion is great. Great SCUBA diving. They have an excursion called Discover SCUBA for non-certifed divers. It is a shallow dive to a maximum 30 feet. It is a great way to get a taste for diving. Once you get bit, you'll want to do it again and again.

Margaritaville - at the cruise terminal, inground fresh water pool, beach front, margaritas -need I say more.

I wonder if it will go through days 1-4 or what? I wonder what the situation will be.

I wonder if it will go through days 1-4 or what?

Archived