Pack-n-play?

twopugs

We will be sailing with our 7 month old son (Carnival Legend)

Does anyone know if most cruise lines provide a pack-n-play or a crib?

I am not too keen on using an old crib but would consier a pack-n-play or bring our own.

Another question-is there a luggage max on most ships (ie-1-2 bags per person?). As I am thinking of all of these items, I think we may need 3 bags total to contain everything for husband, myself, and baby.

We went on The Legend in Sept 2006 with an 8 month old and they provided a crib-I just made sure I asked my PVP beforehand. My daughter kept staring at us through the slats so the room steward actually helped us thread a sheet through them each night to keep her from looking!

We went on The Legend in Sept 2006 with an 8 month old and they provided a crib-I just made sure I asked my PVP beforehand. My daughter kept staring at us through the slats so the room steward actually helped us thread a sheet through them each night to keep her from looking! PS when are you going? We are back on the Legend 3/15 this year

We had requested a crib on our cruise last weekend...but they forgot to put it in our room...so when we got there...we asked our steward and he kindly went and got one. So don't worry if you get there and its not in the room already...I would just ask as soon as you get there.

Archived