Snorkel Park - Bermuda

Grannycb

Is Snorkel Park a good place to take a four year old? What's the beach like? Anyone have better suggestions for a family outing that isn't too far away from the dock? Our ship will be at King's Wharf. TIA

We took our 1 and 4 year old children there last year when we were docked at King's Wharf. They LOVED it. It was within walking distance to the ship. The waves were nice and calm so the kids could play in the water. There was also great snorkeling there for my husband and I. Right outside the snorkel park there was a salt water spray fountain for the kids to run around in. This was one of the highlights of my son's trip! If you only have a few hours in Bermuda and you are docked at the Wharf, I would highly recommend the snorkel parl. If you have more than one day, be sure to check out some of the other beaches on the island such as Horseshoe Bay. We loved Tobacco Bay in St. George, as well.

Also, when at King's Wharf, be sure to check out the glass blowing shop. You can watch them blow the glass right on site. They sell the most beautiful Christmas ornaments there. There is also a rum cake shop attached. Lots of samples. YUM:D

Archived