New to RC - What can I expect

My DW and I will be sailing on the Sovereign to the Bahamas in June. We've done two Carnivals and are doing a HAL in April. We thought we'd try another, just for fun. Any thoughts on comparisons?

Soagamusicman loves to cruise!!!!

IMHO: The average age on RCI will be older than Carnival and younger than HAL ........ closer to your age on RCI. There will be too many activities for you to do all of them so read your compass and choose what you enjoy most. The ship will be clean, the food and service will be great and the crew wil be friendly and attentive.

Be sure to join the Crown & Anchor Society - it's free and when you cruise RCI again you will recieve C&A benefits.

Enjoy :)

My DW and I will be sailing on the Sovereign to the Bahamas in June. We've done two Carnivals and are doing a HAL in April. We thought we'd try another, just for fun. Any thoughts on comparisons?

Soagamusicman loves to cruise!!!!

There is no comparison between RCI and HAL in my opinion. We had a horrible experience on our 1st RCI cruise BUT, we are giving them another chance next January. We were on the Radiance of the Seas and it could not compare to the HAL ships we were on.

But with that said.......Any day on a cruise ship is better than a day at home! :rolleyes:

Archived