Glory Tours - Bajan Highlights

sludgemixer

I am considering taking this tour in April 2008. On their website, this tour began on Jan.18, 2008. My question is has anyone taken this particular tour yet and what was your impression of it? Glory tours offers numerous great sounding excursions and trying to decide which one is difficult as I would need about at least 72 hours on Barbados to see most of the sights on my things to see and do list!

Thank-you for writing (Especially on Valentine's Day)! Sorry you didn't have a better day on your tour. I wrote Sarah and she has responded to my questions very fast - I am really impressed! However, on the Glory Tour website, this tour is listed as a half-day tour, but I was told pickup would be 8:45 AM, return to ship at PM. I had responded with a question about lunch and was told -NO LUNCH but you might want to bring a snack! That would be a whole day to me! I am not sure but think maybe their website's tour offering needs to be updated to spell out the true tour departure times and length of tour.

Archived