Imagination Deli

BaskGal

Getting ready to sail this weekend! Just wondering if anyone knows if the Imagination Deli is open. Thanks in advance! :D

We sailed the Imagination 01/28 and 02/02. Randi told us at the end of our 01/28 that it would be open on the next cruise....but some "refridgerator" part "failed" and it was not open on the 02/02. I just read a post from someone who sailed after us that it still was not open...but they were saying "very soon".

I do hope it is open for you. They have a very nice stand alone station in the back of Lido for the deli that I LOVE so much!!

They keep saying "next cruise"....so eventually they will be right!! :D

Getting ready to sail this weekend! Just wondering if anyone knows if the Imagination Deli is open. Thanks in advance! :D

We just got off the Imagination yesterday. The Deli is not up yet:( but might be by the time you cruise. They have the area picked out and painted it last week. They also had the slicer and the sandwich press there. They told us it would be a week or two. Hopefully for you, it will only be a week and you can have a nice deli sandwich. Have a great time.

Archived