Land and Sea Package for 2 adults

DivineDivia

My dh and I alone at Disney??? that would be totally awesome in my book! :) our kids wouldnt be very happy. ;)

We went to Disney on our Honeymoon.

Go for it and do the package!! My advice is to stay at a hotel on the monorail. it is easiest to get around, and in the am you can even walk to Magic Kingdom!

My friend and I just got back. 2 women 47 and 59. You will LOVE the adult only space on the ship! We ate at Palo 2x (1x on wait list) and enjoyed the Champagne Brunch. 2 massages in the adult only spa. Serenity Bay (need I say more?). Spent most of the cruise at the adult only pool and Quiet Cove. 2 martini tastings at Diversions. There is a lot to do for adults onboard. Disney World as well is fine without the kids. Enjoy a nice meal at California Grill or Victoria and Alberts!

Sharon

Hello:

We are 2 adult females in our 30s thinking of doing the land and sea package. Are we "too old"? Any suggestoins of activities?

Thanks!!:D

Oh, you are too old!:eek:

We are older and enjoy WDW & DCL and we do not have kids;)

I would suggest doing a package just to make things easier for you. I booked our resort & cruise seperately because I wanted a deluxe resort but only an oceanview room on the cruise.

We have never been on the monorail line as we have always stayed at the Animal Kingdom Lodge and Beach Club but I can see the convenience of being near it.

We booked the land/sea package. Added a day to the Land and upgraded to the Grand Floridian. You do not have to book separately.

The Brunch is at Palo. Used to be a $10 charge which I believe is now up to $15pp. Well worth it for the quality food and experience. I would recommend a later seating since they offered foods other than Breakfast type (Tilapia, Beef Tenderloin etc...). I had a 10:00 seating and stuck to the pancakes and omlettes.

FYI - I stayed at the Contemporary in May and just stayed at the Grand Floridian. I MUCH preferred the Contemporary. Larger, more beautiful room and better amenities (free internet, online concierge). My room was about 3x larger at the Contemporary than the Grand Floridian. Live and learn!

If your timeframe is mid Aug to mid Sept, you may want to book seperately, as Disney has been offering free dining (on the land portion) over the last several years. If you book a LAnd/Sea "package" you cannot get free dining..:D

Archived