Family excursions/activities

Branwen

We' are leaving for the Southern Caribbean on the 23rd (:D ) and we are bringing along our 17 month old son who is a very, very busy child. Thankfully, his grandma & grandpa are joining us so there are 4 sets of eyes watching him.

Because of the kid, we are limited as to what we can do and are planning on switching up care of him so we all have an opportunity to do some excursions.

However, if anyone knows of any kid-friendly activities on the following islands, their recommendations would be greatly appreciated. I've tried doing research but I can't find a darn thing. Sadly, he is too young for the kid's club so it's up to us to keep him entertained.

We are visiting the islands of: Aruba, Curaco, Grenada, Tortola, St. Lucia, St. Kitts, Barbados & Dominica

Thanks!

Branwen,

I posted a similar question yesterday and haven't got any replies. We leave March 15th. We have 2 teens to help watch our 20 mo and almost 4 yo but I'm thinking we will mostly just go to the beach and maybe take turns snorkeling. On Aruba we might try some kind of Island tour. Other Islands we are going to is St. Kitts, Grenada, Bonaire, St Thomas. So some are the same as you. I hope someone gives us some ideas.

crewmom :)

Archived