Disney Wonder: Artist's Palette?

Leopoldz

:D Our waiter reminded us every night to bring the kids to the Animator's Palate (They fell asleep the other two nights) which was our last schduled dinning area. It was amazing! The whole place starts off in black and white and then it changes colors. Even the Server's vest. It is 100% family oriented! The kids DO NOT want to miss it! Hope this helped!

Renee

:D Our waiter reminded us every night to bring the kids to the Animator's Palate (They fell asleep the other two nights) which was our last schduled dinning area. It was amazing! The whole place starts off in black and white and then it changes colors. Even the Server's vest. It is 100% family oriented! The kids DO NOT want to miss it! Hope this helped!

Renee

This is the one dining room I wish I could have had dinner in every night. Just watching it go from black and white to color is "freakin amazing" as my youngest one who is now 19 put it when we had dinner there.

Okay, I swear I am going to pay attention this time when we eat in AP. I have always thought the area was very neat but I have been underwhelemd by the change to color ( I actually think the black/white is awesome) BUT in fairness the first time we were distracted by our children, etc. The second time I was so busy talking to our tablemates I completely missed the show, music, all of it. Yes I was very into our conversation (hey it was about loving Disney). So we cruise next month, I will try to focus. On the other hand, I really like Parrot Cay and it seems I am in the minority.

Archived