please help on san juan hotel

cina54

Hi All, Leaving next week for Adventure of the Seas. We booked the Radisson Ambassador for our pre-night, it is not on the water and had read not the best part of town. Looks like the Marriot Stellos has rooms but they are about $200 more a night. I was thinking of doing Priceline and plug in resort in San Juan (which I believe is the only resort in the area) chances of getting it. Also not sure with what price to start with. I looked for threads but can't seem to find any. I always feel like i am playing roulette with Priceline and will end up with something worse.

please help,

cina54

Hi

Not sure if this will help or not. We are staying at the Best Western at the Airport and will cab it into Old San Juan. We have an early flight the next day and American Airlines is right next to the hotel.

Rate was $200 per night, CAA rate.

Have a great trip. We just love Old San Juan.

Dee

there is a bidding results thread at the top of this page- read some there for help with starting bids etc and check out biddingfun.com for helpful info on how to bid on priceline and or hotwire-

i have been bidding the last few days for san juan, resort, started at 100, 105, 110 all rejected so far for april 5 - one night - but will keep trying - may have to raise my amt to get one accepted...lol

Archived