Port Canaveral Question

Atty

Hey all:

I'm departing out of PC on the Mariner on March 23 returning March 30. I plan on staying in PC on the night before the cruise and take a shuttle over to the pier early Sunday. My question is this:

Are there taxis or anything available at the pier when I return on the 30th? I plan on staying overnight in Orlando and fly home on the 31st so I'll need a ride from PC to Orlando on Sunday. I *hate* getting off the ship and will normally wait until everyone else is off and they make the final final final announcement that "If you're still on board...get off now" before I go and get off. So I wanna make sure that if I hang out on board until 10 or so there will still be transportation at the pier and I won't be stranded having to watch happy people getting on my ship

We are staying at the Radisson in Port Canaveral in May and they offer a shuttle right to the pier and also pick-up on the return trip. You also can leave your car there for the week at no additional charge. :cool:

The problem is that I'm not staying in Port Canaveral after I return...I'm staying in Orlando on that Sunday and flying out of Orlando at like 8am Monday so I need a ride to Orlando

There are plenty of shuttle services available.

Price varies on number of passengers in the group.

We used Art's Shuttle from Orlando to PC and back to Orlando from pier and had no problems.

Don't know if they are the cheapest. Just went by positive reviews on CC.

Arts Shuttle 1-800-567-5099

You will love the Mariner.

We went to FishLips the night before at PC and had fish and chips and it was good. Sat outside and ate. The hotel shuttle took us over and had us call to be picked up. Just gave the driver a tip.

Have a great cruise.

Laura

A rental car is the cheapest way to get to Orlando. The rental companies all have free shuttle's that pickup at the port and bring you to get the car. Then you have the car for 24 hrs. while in Orlando...:)

This is what we always do...Take the rental car shuttle to pick up the car, deposit the car in Orlando. Just be sure to reserve your car ahead of time.

Archived