Luggage Tags???

UMAeroGrad07

Yes I know I could just use the "search button" but I tried that and it took too long and I like this way better....

Ok, cool, so now that thats out of the way, I keep seeing stuff about luggage tags and where people get them....

I'm a bit confused on the entire thing. Where DO you get them? Are they emailed to you or something? Or are they just given to you when you arrive at the port that day??

We leave next saturday on the 23rd to Tampa and then leave port on Sunday...so yeah just making sure everything is taken care of before we leave.

Oh and one more question....The FunPass..

We printed it out and handled everything online. That piece of paper is all each of us needs to board in addition to our Passport/ID, etc.??

Thanks for the help!! :D

If you receive paper documents through the mail the tags should be there. If you did e-docs there is a page in there with the luggage tags - you just print as many as you need. If you are not sure or have a TBA cabin (no cabin assigned yet) you can get tags at the pier. When you arrive you tell the porter you need luggage tags an he will take care of you.

I suggest - if you have to wait - to make up computer labels with your name, cabin number (of you know it) and sail date. That's really all they need to get your bags on. If you are flying you will need to add flight info and such - but you can do that before you get off the ship.

You just need to complete the fun pass - but I always print it out. They have never asked for it - but if they do I have it.

Oh ok i found it...

I would try to open it in Firefox but the documents wouldnt open, but it opened on Internet Explorer...

Thank you very much, both of you...

Oh and Seauonboard, your website is awesome and just what my friends and I needed to prepare since this is our first time...

Also I blame you for that damn "track where the ship is now" link because we watch it everyday...

Archived