Wait list on Shore Excursions

dynamite5

There are 12 of us sailing on the Wind July 21. The ship excursion to Fern Grotto is currently sold out. They told me they would put us on a wait-list, also they said if there were many requests that they would add an additional bus. Has this happened to anyone? If so, what was the outcome? Thank you all for your help!

Sue

Welcome Sue. I can't help you with the wait list question but I would count this as a minor blessing. The Fern Grotto is somewhat overrated IMHO considering the many attractions that Kauai has. If you have limited time, you may want to consider spending time elsewhere such as Waimea Canyon, Poipu Beach, the Na Pali coastline, or the movie tour.

Spleen

<a href="http://www.escati.com/counter98/free_time_codes.htm">

time98.gif</a>

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff00ff&cdt=2004;6;9;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500  until RSSC Navigator - Canada - 6/04

Carnival Conquest - W. Caribbean - 10/03, Celebrity Infinity - Alaska - 6/03, Ocean Princess - Alaska - 7/02

Thank you all for your input. I have done alot of research and found the same opinions about the Fern Grotto. I am thinking of giving my Mom my ticket (she is the one that is waitlisted). In the afternoon we are all tubing the ditch which looks very fun.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived