Is There an "Alcoholic Drink Card"

hawt1

I knwo there is Wine and Dine and there is a Soda Card but I thought I remembered someone mentioning some type of 10 drinsk for $XX card.

Is there something like this and if so, what kinds of drinks are included.

Thanks.

Alcoholics shouldn't drink :D

On a more serious note, some have mentioned that select ships have a card for sale good for 10 cocktails at the champagne bar. I don't have any details on this though.

That was what prompted my post. Does anyone know anything else about this card and if it is available on the Adventure of the Seas.

The last time I was able to purchase the 10 drink card was 5 years ago on the Radiance. I have not seen them for sale since then. I have been on the Adventure three times since then and have never seen any one using them, or talked to anyone who had one. I was told by barstaff, in 2004, that they discontinued them.

Alcoholics shouldn't drink :D

On a more serious note, some have mentioned that select ships have a card for sale good for 10 cocktails at the champagne bar. I don't have any details on this though.

LOL - I was thinking the same thing. The last thing an alcoholics needs is an unlimited drink card.

Sorry to the OP. We know what you mean but so many posters get flamed here that it is nice to be able to make a joke now and then.

Archived