Triumph questions

G&TQ

I will be sailing on the Triumph 5/3/08 and have a few questions I hope someone can answer:

Do they have fountain sodas or canned sodas?

Which dinning rooms have which seating? Specicly the 8:00 dinner seating.

Are the aft stairs accessible from decks 3 and above?

Where is the best place for sail off party?

I can't wait to sail.

Thanks for an help?

I'll answer a few of your questions. Canned soda and fountain soda is available. Fountain soda is primarily for those who purchase the unlimited soda card. There is always (weather permitting) a sailaway party hosted by the on board entertainment staff and will likely be near the main pool. Otherwise, the best place for any kind of get together is at the aft pool bar. Paris dinning Room if you have 8 PM seating.

I will be sailing on the Triumph 5/3/08 and have a few questions I hope someone can answer:

I can't wait to sail.

Thanks for an help?

Sodas- When you order it is can. Fountain card- fountain

The smaller dining room london has 6:15 seating.

We ate in the Paris at 5:45

The best place for the sail off is on the Lido deck. Band playing

We sailed in January.

Thanks for our responses. DH and I prefer fountain drinks and drink diet coke all day so a fountain pass or two are in our future. When we cruised last it was on the holiday and we could not find fountain coke anywhere.

Do ou know if they have bath robes in the cabins? Would hate to pack one if they are avialible.

Thanks again!

Your other questions were already answered - bathrobes were in our cabin on the 1/26 sailing.

Sail away up on the deck by the pool with the band playing is the best place to be.

Have a great trip

Thanks for our responses. DH and I prefer fountain drinks and drink diet coke all day so a fountain pass or two are in our future. When we cruised last it was on the holiday and we could not find fountain coke anywhere.

Do ou know if they have bath robes in the cabins? Would hate to pack one if they are avialible.

Thanks again!

FYI.....DH has always gotten a "fountain fun card" and his sodas have always been poured from a can. I have never seen a fountain drink anywhere -only cans, including the dining room. With the card they pour you a glass with ice - you do not get the can. Some bars give you bigger glasses and once we figure out where to get the bigger glasses we just go back there!

Yes - there were robes in our cabins.

I can't wait to sail.

Thanks for an help?

I will disagree with some of the above posts. I purchased the fountain fun card and utilized at least 30+ times throughout the week (Nov. 07). I always went to the bars and it was always canned soda. In the dining room as well, it was canned soda. I never saw any fountain soda.

The first and third seating, as of Nov were in London. Paris had 2nd and fourth seating. 8:00 is London, as that is the one we had. I prefer Londong as it is usually not as noisy (Paris is closer to ship engine)

I believe the Aft Stairs are accessible from above 3; however, I am not 100% sure of this, so don't trust me.

The sailoff party is anywhere on the Lido Deck. It consists of games, activities, and music on Lido.

I will disagree with some of the above posts. I purchased the fountain fun card and utilized at least 30+ times throughout the week (Nov. 07). I always went to the bars and it was always canned soda. In the dining room as well, it was canned soda. I never saw any fountain soda.

The first and third seating, as of Nov were in London. Paris had 2nd and fourth seating. 8:00 is London, as that is the one we had. I prefer Londong as it is usually not as noisy (Paris is closer to ship engine)

I believe the Aft Stairs are accessible from above 3; however, I am not 100% sure of this, so don't trust me.

The sailoff party is anywhere on the Lido Deck. It consists of games, activities, and music on Lido.

The dining roms flip flop times each week, so it is a toss up as to which dining rom you will have at that time. If you want the other, go see the Maitre'd as soon as you board.

Aft stairs are accessible from deck 1 Riviera and up.

Archived