Paradise Ocean Sports Nassau

wrighka

Anyone familiar with this vendor? They offer a good package for $125/pp

http://www.paradiseoceansports.com/

Anyone????????

I haven't used them but have had numerous email correspondances with them. I wanted to take the pkg tour, but they only conduct them on specific days M,W & F, I believe. Since we'll be there on a Tues, we'll need to buy our watersports, "a la carte". I'll definately be booking with them in October, unless I hear otherwise.

I was certainly impressed by their prompt , courteous and informative emails which I believe says a lot about the company.

I'll be watching this too.

Afcji1 - Thanks for the info. We'll be there on a Sunday, so doesn't look like we'll get to do the full package tour either :( .....Are definitely planning on the parasailing at this point.

When are you going? We'll be in Nassau on Sunday, March 2nd.

I am also interested in learning if anyone has actually used this company and what type of comments they have? I emailed a ton of questions to them and they were quick to respond... here's what they said in response to my questions: It all sounds great to me!!!

Jodee,

The cost of $125 includes everything. There will be enough time to get

in all the activities. Your activities are broken up into different

times: 3 mile banana boat ride course, 15 minutes on the jet ski, 5

minute parasail

All the information you need to know will be sent to you in your

confirmation, but you will just have to walk to a certain location (away

from the cruise ships) and then they can pick you up to take you to

where you depart from.

There are not any options to purchase lunch on the beach. Lunch

includes: bbq chicken, corn, peas and rice soft drinks. If for any

reason your cruise ship is redirected or weather in bad you will receive

a full refund. If you have any other questions please call us at

800-688-5871.

Regards,

Angela Garcia

• 5 months later...

My husband and I went on their excursion in May and had a great time. We went mainly for the snorkeling and really enjoyed it except we didn't see many colorful fish. You will have a pleasant experience especially if it is beautiful weather like we had (in the 90's).

• 4 years later...

Also looking for information but not much out there I can see except for 2008. On their website looks like the all inclusive package is now $150. Are they a safe tour company?

• 2 weeks later...

I plan on taking 5 teens on the total sports pkg. They seem to have good email communication. $120 total pkg. $44 for the basic. Will respond in July after cruise and let you know how it turned out.

• 4 weeks later...

Just got back from Nassau where we used Paradise Ocean Sports. 5 16yr old girls and 4 adults. The boat was just like the one on the website; Short tour of the million dollar homes and ride to the snorkeling site (30 min), snorkeling (45 min) which was ok for beginners...no fins, some coral and some pretty fish. Rum punch drinks served for free and other drinks for sale.

Then the boat is anchored close to a small beach, some sharp rocks getting to the beach. A ladder to get down from the boat could be difficult for some. Then whoever purchased the Total Sport pkg get to take turns parasailing, jet skiing and banana boat ride. All are short as stated in the website. The girls had fun but the parasailing did not go as high as I have seen in the water at other sites. The jetskis were in doubles (as was the parasailing). If you have ever been on a banana boat, it could be a rough ride. The adults stayed on the beach and watched. You were given a very tasty lunch of chicken, rice and beans and niblet corn.

I'm guessing we were at the beach a little over an hour.

All of this was very organized and the girls enjoyed it and the adults had a good time. The ride back was a lot of fun with music and one of the crew leading some dancing. A nice touch was that the parasailing boats were used to bring the cruise passengers back to the ship docks (near senor frogs) because some people needed to be back on their ship very close to the return time.

Prices, if you get a confirmation from the company via website, was 120 for total and 44 for basic. I think it was worth it for anyone doing any of the above for the first time. If you are experienced though you may be disappointed because it is pretty fast paced.

Archived