Are jeans appropriate for touring?

Rivercat

I've signed up for two tours with RCI: Sierra Madre, Concordia & Copala in Mazatlan and Town, Country & Tequila in Puerto Vallarta. Are jeans appropriate for these tours? Since I believe at least one stop includes a church, I don't want to be disrespectful.

Actually jean are appropriate for the tours and were needed by some last week as it was a little chilly. Our guides had on jackets, which I joked about since I thought it was rather pleasant.

The churches we visited had signs saying "no shorts" and sadly they were ignored by a lot of people.

Mike:)

Thanks everyone for the advice! I actually ran by the mall today at lunch and found a couple pairs of capris that don't make me look like a charging elephant (on sale, even!), so I have a back-up plan in case the Mazatlan temps stay in the 90s :D

Thanks everyone for the advice! I actually ran by the mall today at lunch and found a couple pairs of capris that don't make me look like a charging elephant (on sale, even!), so I have a back-up plan in case the Mazatlan temps stay in the 90s :D

Archived