ATV ride with cave tubing dot com?

illiniwahoo

Has anyone done the ATV ride that cave tubing dot com offers? Is it a follow the leader kind of thing? I know my boyfriend would like to ride ATVs, but if you just go in a line and are limited by the slowest person, it probably won't be much fun for him (for me that sounds fine!). He's worried that it's just going to be like horseback riding where you follow the leader at a snail's pace and dont get to do anythign fun and exiciting. How wild can you be? How rough is the trail?

• 2 weeks later...

I did this last week. It was a follow the leader type thing...the guide goes pretty fast, but I had a lady in front of me that was riding an ATV for the first time, so I couldn't go real fast. It was pretty muddy, and I had a blast but wish they would put the slower people at the back.

We did the atv ride in early January. Here is the link to some of the pictures I took riding the atvs and cave tubing. share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0CZtGjduxZsWEN It was pretty slow, but it was very muddy and a lot of fun.

We did the atv ride in early January. Here is the link to some of the pictures I took riding the atvs and cave tubing. share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0CZtGjduxZsWEN It was pretty slow, but it was very muddy and a lot of fun.

Thanks for the pics dianne looks like you guys had a great time. We cant wait to go now!

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update.....we did this tour last week with Yhonny and it was Awesome!! My daughter loved getting all muddy. The ATV's looked pretty new and the tour guides are great! We were the only 3 there and got to ride as fast as we wanted. Just remember to wear old clothes or take extra clothes to change:D

Archived