balcony cabins on the back of the ship (Miracle)

SEA SOUNDS

I don't know that there is alot of movement but there is definitely more movement than mid ship. I personally like the movement and finds it lulls me into a wonderful sleep - but it's not for everyone and we had some friends say that some nights they felt like they were going to fall out of bed.

We have sailed on the aft 7 out of 10 times. For us-- its the only place to be. I pay the same money for the aft as I would the side ones but I get a tad more bigger balcony.

We usually pick deck 6 or 7 with- closer to the waters.

On the Spirit class ships I dont think I would like deck 4 or 5.

Depending on when you are sailing- I dont think you would feel any more motion on the aft then you would on the side-- but if you hit rough waters you could be rocked.

What you see on tv is not the kind of feeling you get. Its hard to describe it. Its more like your grandmother sitting on a rocking chair rocking you to sleep.

I say go for it-- then you can decide if the aft is for you for the next time.

We have sailed on the aft 7 out of 10 times. For us-- its the only place to be. I pay the same money for the aft as I would the side ones but I get a tad more bigger balcony.

Depending on when you are sailing- I dont think you would feel any more motion on the aft then you would on the side-- but if you hit rough waters you could be rocked.

What you see on tv is not the kind of feeling you get. Its hard to describe it. Its more like your grandmother sitting on a rocking chair rocking you to sleep.

serene56 - Why don't you think you would not like the Spirit Class deck 4 or 5?

serene56 - Why don't you think you would not like the Spirit Class deck 4 or 5?

They's a very slight sway back there whenever the ship is in motion. You get used to it.

However, one rocky night, wife got throw off the toilet. She'll never go aft again.

Pete- I know you had the corner aft on deck 4 once-- did you experince shudddering when pulling into or leaving port?

Archived