r 751?

ladyruby

hi anyone stayed in this cabin? is this deck noisy with the pool etc being above

I'm not sure what ship you're referring to :confused:

There may well be more than one cabin with that number on different ships and if we know what one you are looking it will help you in getting an accurate answer.

Thanks.

Eddie

Hi again ladyruby,

I've taken a quick look at all the P&O deck plans and the only cabin R751 I can find is on Riveria Deck on Ventura.

If that is the ship you're looking at, then I'm afraid that no one will have sailed on it as it's inaugural cruise is not until April. However, it's hull is based on the Grand Class Princess ships: Grand Princess, Caribbean Princess, Crown Princess, Sapphire Princess, Diamond Princess, Emerald Princess and Star Princess. If you go over to the Princess boards at http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=197 someone may be able to help. Alteratively someone may have been on these ships and be able to comment.

I hope you get the help you need.

Eddie

Archived