Inspiration

njtwinmom

The 5 night Inspiration out of Tampa was mine and DHs first cruise. It was great! We were hooked before we even got on the ship. It is a really nice ship (I even like the purple worms - are they still there?) in that it is not over the top garish in colors or decor. The two ports are really good for either shopping or lounging on the beach. I believe that this is a great iten. to start out on.

This was my first cruise as well (the four day to Cozumel) and it made me a cruiser for life. The decor is definitely interesting, but the food was fantastic, and we couldn't have asked for a better first experience. Well, we could have asked for a *longer* one. ;)

We are looking at Inspiration next spring break, we took the newly upgraded sister ship/Imagination in Nov and we want to bring the kids to check out the new slides. I have read excellent reviews on the review section of this board about the Ispiration, check it out, I dont see how you can go wrong booking this cruise. The evolutions of fun upgrades are really very nice, there were so many changes, including the back serenity deck for adults only, its not to be missed.

We Sailed Over Christmas With Our Kids And Our Friends From Tampa. Eleven Of Us In All Kids First Cruise Our Third. We All Had An Absolute Blast!!!!!! Gave Us Cruising Fever And We're Sailing The Miracle Over Spring Break. Ship Looks Fantastic. Check Out The Serenity Area As Well As The Outside Tables On The Aft Behind The Lido Deck Reataurant-great Place To View The Sea Have A Drink And Eat If You Like. Enjoy!!!!!:d :d :d

My best friend and I just got off the Inspiration about a week ago and it was fantastic! The ship was clean and the staff was wonderful. The social hosts do a great job and we had our best room steward ever, on our first inside cabin ever!

I am so inspired by my trip on the Inspiration that this is my first post!

I would definitely recommend her!:D

Archived