La Quinta Fll airport-shuttle

IandY

Can anyone help in regards to the shuttle service offered by LaQuinta Airport hotel in Fort Lauderdale.

We are staying this Saturday and our cruise departs on the 24th. I see that 7 other ships are departing that day so I'm expecting that there will be many other cruisers staying at the hotel.

My question is in regards to the process for getting on the first shuttle as we are hoping to meet other family members (who are also on the cruise but arriving from Miami) at the port around 11:30. I've called LQ and was advised that the shuttle leaves at 11:00 and then continues every hour on the hour but the operator could not (would not?) tell me if we need to sign up for the 11:00 shuttle or line up or exactly what is required.

Can anyone offer info on their shuttle service? Should we just plan on getting a cab to avoid the uncertainty?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Call the LaQuinta directly at 954-922-2295. They are really nice, they'll take the time out to answer any of your questions and address ancy concerns you may have. Sometimes it's best to get the answers straight from the horses mouth so to speak.;)

Archived