carnival Miracle

cigloo

We LOVED the Miracle! We sailed her out of Tampa in 2006 ~ Western Caribbean itinerary, so different than what you are looking at. But, the ship itself is a great ship. The crew was great. I love the Spirit Class design of ship, which the Miracle is. I think you would enjoy the Miracle. :)

My husband and I sailed the Miracle this past June and absolutely loved it. Most of the cruisers on this site who have sailed the Miracle, love her. Here is a link to a thread that I started called All things Miracle. The thread is very long but you will get tons of info from it.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=631682

I highly recommend the Miracle. And if you have any other questions, please feel free to ask. :)

My sister and I sailed her in Oct 2007. It was my first curise. Her 2nd (rccl) She was very disappointed about everything on the ship. She was just miserable. I on the other hand, had a great time. The food was very good, the service was good and the ship was very clean. There were some other people that my sister had talked to and said they were not happy also. I think a cruise is what you make of it. If you go in with high expectations beyond belief or are going to compare it to another cruise (like my sister did) than I don't think you will be very happy. I went with an open mind and had a great time. Have fun, relax and don't sweat the small stuff.

We have a website with tons of stuff about the Miracle and over 1000 pictures and our review. Here's the link! We loved this ship so much we're sailing her again this May!

http://www.prucha.com/modules.php?name=Cruise_Mania

thank you for your site -- we're looking to book the 5/25 sailing and i was able to show my bf pics of a balcony cabin :) ...

Archived