Rhapsody of the Seas 10/17/2004

SuperTraveler

Hey there!

Counting down the days too. Our friends Audrey and Ruth are riding down to Galveston with us. My partners personal trainer and her husband might drive down Sunday morning with us. Oh, and Deanie and Lettie will be on the ship too they are driving down on Saturday and staying at a hotel.

CC also has a meet and mingle group roll call that I am chatting with people on. RCCL website has Costa Maya instead of Georgetown.

Let us know if you'all are driving down on your own or taking the group bus....we will never do that again (lol).

Have a good day,

Andy

Hey my man.. it's Sarah.. and Annette.. I am supertraveler.. woo hoo..

So glad you and all the gang are coming...

We are driving down on Saturday and staying the night in Galveston..

Yeah no more bus for us.... HELL was misspelled as Bus last year....

What cabin is everyone in?? we are 3100's..

We are bringing Paul and Ty.. they are just friends.. so single men lookout...

I emailed Michael this AM and he said that RCCl has been diverting and we won't know until the week before the cruise where we end up...

I just want on the boat..

Sarah..

Orient Lines 4/2001

Carnival Celebration 10/2003

Rhapsody of the Seas 10/2004

Hi,

Deanie and Letty are in the 3010; Kent and I are in 2556 and Audrey-Ruth are in cabin 2039. I also forgot that a couple of guys we know Bart and Rodney from Denton are on the ship with 2 of their friends.

Also, a couple of other guys we know Doug and Stephen will be in a balcony room. So here is the run down so far:

Deanie and Letty

Audrey and Ruth

Bart and Rodney and friends

Andy and Kent

Doug and Stephen

Cheyenne and Billy

Have a good evening,

Andy

hey all.. how bout the Xtreme Cave Tubing in Belize??? looks like we go there instead of GC...

Also, we need to schedule a Meet and Great or prearrange a time to meet the first day for our group.. dunno what Michael is doing about this..

Any ideas on our Halloween Costumes????

later

Sarah

Hi,

I am not sure what our costumes will be. Anybody out there have any suggestions send us a note.

Michael will be handing out documents on Tuesday night. I find out then if there will be meet and greet on the first day. If not then with all the people we know we will just spread the word to meet on deck for departure.

One group that was on our cruise last week bought t-shirts the last day and had everybody sign them. Cute idea to remember people you meet. I am not sure if anybody else would be willing to do that....my problem is trying to remember their names all week long.

Anybody out their got any suggestions?

Thanks,

Andy

Hey Andy,

We found a good way to remember new friends names, either at a Meet and Greet or a FOD meeting or whatever. We bring sticky back name tags and a marker pen with us (takes up no room in a suitcase) and have everybody write their names in large print on the tag. In addition, and in order, working around the room we ask each person to tell us "briefly" something about themselves. It's been amazing what you can learn about people in a very short period of time that way and how much easier it is to remember their names when you've had some time to view their tags.

Wish we were going with all of you, maybe next time!

J and K

A special thank you to J & K. I will toss in the markers and name badges. I also followed the luncheon club thread that sounds like a good idea. We are all part of a large group on this ship but it might be nice to get a lunch group together.

Have a good day folks,

Andy

Yeah sticky's sound good... plus the lunch meeting would be great..

I am making annie nuts by telling her about decorating our door.. she has now said we can use pictures of our baby. Koko.. but I think I will surprise her with some fun photos... and cool deco's..

I know we are gonna try to board early and hit the pool area...

later..

sarah

Hi,

I think Mary Ann and Ginger would be cool. I saw rast. costumes at the shop yesterday so that would be alot easier. I still have not decided for myself. Our cruise group looked fairly tame at the meeting on Tueday night. We will see. Mostly the 30 to 50+ year old crowd. Just hope there will be eye candy! (LOL)

Maybe that will be my costume. EYE CANDY.

If there ends up being 2 groups of 90 on the ship.......watch out RCCL.

If anyone else can confirm this let us know.

I will send you cell numbers and cabins of my friends.

Take Care,

Andy

Archived